Paper Cuts Comprehensive Record Management is the premier document management company serving the greater Chicagoland area and southern Wisconsin. We provide comprehensive document management services -- including storage, shredding and digital conversion -- so you can deal with a single vendor for all your document management needs.
Paper Cuts is a member of the Association of Records Managers and Administrators (ARMA), the leading document management industry association.
Paper Cuts offers you many advantages in managing your confidential and critical documents :
Your documents are critical to your business. 95% of all documents stored or shredded are confidential and protected by law. We assure you the highest level of security for your critical documents.
Paper Cuts and convenience:
- Experienced, bonded, insured personnel.
- Employee background checks and confidentiality agreements
- 24-hour monitored surveillance system
- Zoned/monitored fire suppression
- Secure server storage
- State of the art document tracking system
- Locked document collection consoles
- Certificates of destruction for all shredding services
Our name says it all. Paper Cuts provides round the clock access to all stored documents
- 24/7 access to all stored documents
- Fax, e-mail, telephone, delivery service
- Flexible shredding pick up schedules
- Drop off shredding at any FedEx or Kinko's store
- Value added services including file indexing
- Document consoles eliminate in-office shredding
- All inclusive document management plans
- Unconditional storage satisfaction guarantee
Document management should be cost effective. Because we're efficient, we can offer you top flight service at rates below your cost for in-office, self-store, or our competitors' storage.
- Hard copy storage starts at just $45 per month
- Regular shredding pick up service costs less than shredding yourself
- Combine your storage and shredding service to save even more